Arco - Colodri Est
- Bella Falesia near Arco. One of the oldest cliffs in Arco.
- Section: trentino-alto-adige
- Access: The wall is simply visible from the town of Arco.
- Crag: Arco - Colodri Est
- N. Routes: 23
- Level: 5c/7c+
- Height: 50 mt.
- Gear: : Lately after a period of neglect it has been re-evaluated with the opening of new modern spit ways. For classic routes, classic equipment consisting of friends and nuts is required. the descent from the top takes place for a via ferrata.
N 45.9144º/E 10.8813º
N 45.9187º/E 10.8898º
- Coordinates Precision:
- Mainteners / Best Wikiers: lennyp: 2, Climb0n3: 1,
- Update: 24/08/2016
- Reads: 12450
There are no pics in the gallery, click below to add them:
There are no yet video linked. Add one!: