Arco - San Paolo
- The crag was equipped by A.Leviti, R.Bassi, D.Depretto, R.Larcher. Unfortunately now the cliff is not very popular and the nailing is old, so be careful. However it is one of the most ancient cliffs of Arco with excellent routes on a good rock.
- Section: trentino-alto-adige
- Access: From Arco we proceed to Prabi, and shortly afterwards we find the cliff on the left side of the road.
- Crag: Arco - San Paolo
- N. Routes: 37
- Level: 4c/8a
- Height: 100 mt.
- Gear: A. Levites, R. Bassi, D.Depretto, R.Larcher. Old CHioding
N 45.9336º/E 10.8952º
N 45.9353º/E 10.8943º
- Coordinates Precision:
- Mainteners / Best Wikiers: lennyp: 2,
- Update: 30/06/2013
- Reads: 11143
There are no pics in the gallery, click below to add them:
There are no yet video linked. Add one!:
|1||Le VieLe Vie||37||4c/8a|