Arco - Red Point Wall (Laghel)
- The Red Point Wall is an immense hidden wall behind the village of Laghel. In recent years it has been greatly expanded and is still in the nailing phase, having interesting possible developments. The nailing at least in the old streets (central sector) is not trivial, sometimes a bit too long.
- Section: trentino-alto-adige
- Access: From the city of Arco, follow the signs to Laghel-Castello di Arco. The road begins to climb along the ancient walls until you reach a junction and a parking lot surrounded by olive trees. Continue to the right on a one-way street passing through olive groves until you reach the church S. Maria di Laghel. Go past it and continue straight on for 2 kilometers along the asphalt road that continues flat until you reach the Scout camp (GEI). Shortly after, at a curve with a pitch, park.
- Crag: Arco - Red Point Wall (Laghel)
- N. Routes: 79
- Level: 4b/8b+
- Height: 330 mt.
- Gear: D. Mabboni, R. Paoli and others.
N 45.9444º/E 10.8920º
N 45.9410º/E 10.8894º
- Coordinates Precision:
- Mainteners / Best Wikiers: zoppolo: 247, emaborsa: 43, lennyp: 35,
- Update: 07/10/2017
- Reads: 17892