Arco - Placche di Baone
- Excellent crag where to resume climbing after the winter break immersed in a beautiful landscape with lake view. This cliff is located above the village of Chiarano. It is a huge slide (resting plate) about 100 meters high with multi-pitch routes. The grades are all extremely easy. First cliff without barriers to the world: equipped with tactile map, it also allows blind people to appreciate the development of the 6 climbing routes, the number and type of safety rings, as well as the difficulty. At the base of the wall a Braile nameplate provides information on the routes.
- Section: trentino-alto-adige
- Access: Reach Arco and follow the signs for the civil hospital. After the latter after 200 meters you will see the Casa di Cura Eremo, go past it and turn right to the town of Chiarano. We recommend parking the vehicle at the beginning of the country. Keeping the right go up straight passing under the portico. At the fountain that you meet immediately after, turn left (Via al Monte), continue and at a crossroads take a left again, the asphalt road will become of cement / cobblestones and you will enter in the olive. Once you reach a capital, take the road to the right and after about 300 meters you will reach the large placconata. The crag is divided into two sectors: the left one - Fying Moment - (the easiest) and the right one - Ondulina.
- Crag: Arco - Placche di Baone
- N. Routes: 21
- Level: 3a/6a
- Height: 180 mt.
- Gear: D. Depretto, P. Calzà, R. Galvagni, C. Mattei and others.
- Rock: Calcareous plate
N 45.9243º/E 10.8723º
N 45.9195º/E 10.8696º
- Coordinates Precision:
- Mainteners / Best Wikiers: zoppolo: 47, lennyp: 10, cubalibre: 5, Fraulan: 4, davide1986: 2,
- Biblio: Sunny and surrounded by olive trees, the cliff is very comfortable for families, equipped with picnic area, bike racks, toilet.
Add Links from Web
- Update: 12/10/2016
- Reads: 17767
Video from Web
To report a Video that may give offense, or inapprorpiate or in violation on Author Rights use 'Report' button