- The small Lagazuoi cliff (Fanis group), is located near the Falzarego pass, on the border between Trentino and Veneto (province of Belluno).
- Section: veneto
- Access: Coming from Val Badia, go up to San Cassiano, then pass Valparola; park at the cable car. Coming from Cortina, climb in the direction of the Falzarego pass (beautiful view of the Tofane, Cinque Torri, Falzarego, Averau). From the parking lot, go down towards the Alpini hut, then continue on path 402 for about 30 '. If you do not find the indication that leads to the cliff, orient yourself with photography: you will easily find the tower.
- Crag: Piccolo Lagazuoi
- N. Routes: 27
- Level: 4a/7b
- Height: 2300 mt.
Exposure: Completely south. Given the altitude, pay attention to particularly sunny summer days.
- Gear: Good and sufficient for climbing in peace.
- Rock: Dolomite.
N 46.5248º/E 12.0132º
N 46.5258º/E 12.0142º
- Coordinates Precision:
- Mainteners / Best Wikiers: --ciccio--: 32, bunga: 1,
- Logistic: Convenient approach walk. Possibility of refreshment at the Falzarego pass and surrounding areas.
- Update: 30/06/2013
- Reads: 25025
There are no pics in the gallery, click below to add them: