- Purely summer crag, exposed north-north east. It is probably the only low valley crag accessible even in the hottest months thanks to the shade and the constant breeze.
- Section: piemonte
- Access: From the exit of the Anzola d'Ossola highway, turn right and cross the town. At the end of the town before a bridge turn left into Via F.lli Borghini, continue for about 100 meters and turn right into Via della Sega and follow the signs for the parking. Leave your car in the parking lot, cross the playground and take the new dirt road that goes up to the Piazza Grande. Follow the main road, passing a small church with a fountain until you meet an evident white chapel on the right. From here continue to climb up to the next hairpin bend, near a dilapidated log cabin. Here a path detaches to the left of the hairpin bend and continues along a stone wall from which the wall is clearly visible, reachable by crossing the grass below. (30 minutes from the parking).
- Crag: Borgoratto
- N. Routes: 15
- Level: 3b/7a
- Height: 415 mt.
Exposure: North East. Climbing from June to September
- Gear: The crag was made by: A.Muro, E.Ballarini and G. Saccardo.
- Rock: Technique and adherence on a vertical plate with backs, notches and blades.
N 45.9847º/E 8.3521º
N 0.0000º/E 0.0000º
- Coordinates Precision:
- Mainteners / Best Wikiers:
- Update: 30/06/2013
- Reads: 22691
There are no pics in the gallery, click below to add them:
There are no yet video linked. Add one!:
|1||Le VieLe Vie||15||3b/7a|