- This information was retrieved by one of our collaborators: Il Krudo who already provided us with a lot of material to grow this site. ' Pennadomo is home to beautiful cliffs of very hard gray and yellow limestone with excellent studs and especially technical climbing style. The streets were almost all equipped by Giorgio Ferretti (of which we also have a beautiful photo) and vary between 4B and 8B with an average difficulty of 6C.
- Section: abruzzo
- Access: The Cliffs can be reached from the village of Pennadomo in the province of Chieti (Abruzzo). See the map on the side for directions.
- Crag: Pennadomo
- N. Routes: 38
- Level: 4b/8b
- Height: 400 mt.
Exposure: East-west (depending on the side of the wall you face).
- Gear: Excellent nailing and climbing style especially technical. Above all equipped by Giorgio Ferretti.
- Rock: Very hard gray and yellow limestone with some sections of conglomerate.
N 42.0044º/E 14.3243º
N 0.0000º/E 0.0000º
- Coordinates Precision:
- Mainteners / Best Wikiers: Climb0n3: 11,
- Biblio: For more information, refer to the guide: "Arrampicare in Abruzzo" by Sergio Di Renzo.
Add Links from Web
- Update: 17/09/2016
- Reads: 61154
Climbing a Pennadomo
There are no yet video linked. Add one!: