- "La Grola Cà Verde" rock gym in Valpolicella. 'Abundance of medium-easy shots and quiet environment. If you prefer a technical climbing on a vertical or supported wall, La Grola is the one for you.
- Section: veneto
- Access: past Verona continue on the Brennero motorway (A22) and exit at Affi. Follow the signs to S. Ambrogio and from here to the Cà Verde farmhouse where you park. Take the path, go over the bar and continue for 100m, at the first bend on the right go down to the left on the walls
- Crag: La Grola
- N. Routes: 155
- Level: 4a/7a
- Height: 230 mt.
Exposure: west, a little warm on summer afternoons, even if the trees protect those who insure. The seasons are recommended.
- Gear: Very good to fix. Stop with two fixes and chain. In some monotiribs, the stop is not immediately visible. Some of them are beyond the edge of the pillars. A 60m rope and 10 referrals are needed. The streets marked with "!" require attention (not good rock or old anchorages)
- Rock: limestone white and gray plaques: some streets have rock not good attention and helmet overhead.
N 45.5355º/E 10.8261º
N 45.5358º/E 10.8293º
- Coordinates Precision:
- Mainteners / Best Wikiers: KuanYu: 61, ste89: 20, Lizard: 12, zava: 5, Fitman: 5, NikolayV: 4, oniram88: 4, Marilou: 3, size76: 2, Harss: 1,
- Biblio: "Climbing in Valpolicella": guide purchased at the farm, buying it will contribute to the maintenance of the gym.
Add Links from Web
- Update: 14/04/2019
- Reads: 64752