- Antrodoco is a mountain crag about 700m high. Its discovery is due to Agostino Cittadini and Claudio Arbore.
- Section: lazio
- Access: From Rome take the Salaria up to Antrodoco where you turn right for the Eagle and cross the "gorges of Antrodoco". After 6 kilometers you will see the crag on the left, you park and go back a little back, where the path leads to the cliff.
- Crag: Antrodoco
- N. Routes: 15
- Level: 6a/8a+
- Height: 720 mt.
- Gear: Fully equipped by Abruzzesi climbers including the athlete Giorgio Ferretti and the mountain guide Agostino Cittadini Climbing mainly on overhang.
- Rock: Limestone with many holes.
N 42.4160º/E 13.0810º
N 0.0000º/E 0.0000º
- Coordinates Precision:
- Mainteners / Best Wikiers: lennyp: 13, Cl1mb73: 1, Climb0n3: 1,
Accomodation: "Ocre Chalet" Feel the essence of a natural holiday. The Chalet (ECOLEADER certificated) is located on the slopes of Monte Ocre near San Felice, not far from the city of L'Aquila (10km), and at 18km from the ski resort of "Altopiano delle Rocche" and 20 km from the "Funivia del Gran Sasso". It's a wooden structure (blockhouse type - see photo gallery) and through the application of modern concepts of green building makes anti-sismic and an Energetic Class A building.
Tel.: +39 0862 751045
Mob.: +39 340 7894800
- Update: 21/04/2017
- Reads: 21512
There are no pics in the gallery, click below to add them:
|1||Le VieLe Vie||15||6a/8a+|