Le Tre Punte
- Exposed to the south, sheltered from cold winds, excellent in winter and half seasons, inadvisable in summer, this cliff should not be underestimated given the roundness of the holds, at first sight very beautiful. Suitable for medium climbers, especially in the second sector, expanding. The gym is divided into two sectors. Sector New II: Face downstream on the left descending has a number of continuously expanding streets ranging from the 3rd to the 7th +. It is divided into three zones, the 'Dado' (the first one you meet), the 'Hidden wall' (the widest), and below the 'Lavagna' (black and smooth) from which you can also organize two courts rope shoots for propedeutic purposes by connecting to the above wall by stopping at its base.
- Section: toscana
- Access: Coming from Arezzo, after the town of CFibocchi, take in the direction of S.Giustino V. A few kilometers and turn right to the "Crocina" Pratomagno pass. At the crossroads leave this road and following the "Panoramica" of Pratomagno to the left, get to the junction that always to the left indicates Pratomagno Anciolina (village refreshment point). Take the road that climbs steeply to the right (Monte Lori) and follow it to its end, to the large square of 'Prati di Loro, parking. (30 minutes from Arezzo). On foot, after passing the bar, after 200 meters of the path 0-0 to the Cross of Pratomagno, take on the left a marked trail with CAI stamps that crossing the slopes of the "Tre Punte" in a few minutes and a pleasant view of the Valdarno leads to the gym terraces (15 minutes from the car). Coming from the Valdarno, after S. Giustino V. follow the same itinerary on the left towards the Pratomagno.
- Crag: Le Tre Punte
- N. Routes: 44
- Level: 3b/7b
- Height: 1600 mt.
Exposure: Exposed to the south, sheltered from cold winds, excellent in winter and half seasons, inadvisable in summer.
- Gear: Excellent with 10 mm resin. and some routes in the 2nd sector with 10 mm expansion bolts. NB Be very careful given the strong exposure and the presence of grass and moss on the ledges, especially after the rain !!
- Rock: Sandstone is not always intuitive, mostly on plaque, with passages in adherence and maximum development of 15-18 meters.
N 43.6553º/E 11.6468º
N 43.6083º/E 11.6957º
- Coordinates Precision:
- Mainteners / Best Wikiers: j.j.: 7, lennyp: 7, Mr.Orange: 4, GabrieleM: 2,
- Update: 14/07/2017
- Reads: 50910
There are no pics in the gallery, click below to add them: