Falesia of Valle Santa Felicità. Use this cliff in respect of the environment and the property of others. Do not leave garbage.
Access: From all directions take the road to Cima Grappa which starts from the roundabout of Romano d'Ezzelino near Bassano del Grappa. After a couple of bottlenecks between the houses you will find an old furnace on the right, a little further on turn right into Via Farronati then keep the left and follow the Via Valle Santa Felicita (if you arrive at the first bend and see the sign " rock "go back and take the first to the left). When you arrive at the Dalla Mena hotel, park on the square and continue on foot along the wide path heading north (into the valley). After a walk of about 30 minutes you will reach the walls.
- Crag: Valle Santa Felicita
- N. Routes: 71
- Level: 3b/8a
- Height: 150 mt.
Exposure: Recommended spring / summer autumn periods
- Gear: Many routes on the first sector (Classic) are fairly easy 3/4/5 degree. There are some old nails (few) so you have to make do with lanyards and various tools. Many stops are new made with large iron rings. The Parettone and Placca delle Fanciulle sector have been re-spotted and now the numerous routes can be exploited in total safety. On these sectors you will find beautiful sports routes starting from 5b to 8b. On the path that leads to the pereti there is a large rock that many use to make crossings.
- Coordinates Precision:
- Mainteners / Best Wikiers:
- Biblio: For further information contact: www.montegrappa.org
Add Links from Web
- Logistic: There is an easy way for heating
- Update: 06/07/2018
- Reads: 56863
There are no pics in the gallery, click below to add them: