Falesia of Ripa Majala.
Reduced the duration of the climbing ban. The duration of the climbing ban has been reduced to 4 months: from February 1 to May 31, according to the opinion prot. 1884 dated 05/01/2015 with the subject: "Pronunciation of impact assessment pursuant to Presidential Decree no. 357/1997 on the sport climbing activity at the Ripa Maiale site in the Municipality of Allumiere (RM). Proponent: Section of Rome of the CAI - Italian Alpine Club (n ° 135/2014)
Thanks to the CAI of Rome, its president Daniele Funicelli, and the OPES promotion body that co-funded the impact assessment. "
- Section: lazio
Access: In short you can follow the signs for La Farnesiana up to a sort of roundabout where you then turn right.
It is possible to park the car at point B, enter the first gate on the left, continue upwards towards the cliff, exit at the first gate on the right and continue upwards.
NB: There are about 5km of STERRATO
For information, see the website: "Lazio Vertical"
- to reach the walls on foot and not by motorized means as the owner of the land would prohibit climbing which, by the way, is still (February 2003) with an ordinance issued in the past by the Municipality of Allumiere.
- to take away waste that has risen dramatically with the increase in attendance of the new splicing sectors;
- do not mark the streets with colored chalks to leave the taste to those who climb to look for the holds;
- do not change the degrees of the streets.
All this to allow the people of the climbers to have the Falesia open to frequentation.
- Crag: Ripa Majala
- N. Routes: 158
- Level: 3b/8b+
- Height: 230 mt.
Exposure: Exposure: West South-West. Sun from late morning until evening. In the left sector the sun comes late afternoon.
- Rock: Rock: volcanic, compact, crossed by cracks, crossed by dihedral, studded with holes of all sizes.
N 42.1832º/E 11.8616º
N 42.1874º/E 11.8547º
- Coordinates Precision:
- Mainteners / Best Wikiers: mat822: 74, teo1965: 25, lennyp: 9, snella: 5, DoubleB1980: 4, Tigrotto: 3, Climb0n3: 3, Pits: 2, Nico01: 1, arrampicamuri: 1,
- Biblio: We thank Lazio Vertical for updates
Add Links from Web
- Update: 17/11/2018
- Reads: 103519
There are no pics in the gallery, click below to add them: