- One of the most famous crags in Italy. It offers numerous routes for all levels, from 3b to 8c + divided into three sectors.
- Section: friuli-v.g.
- Access: From Udine take the state road for Spilimbergo, Maniago and continue towards Val Cellina. Just before the Vajont dam, on the right is the cliff with parking. From Venice take the A27 towards Belluno up to Longarone. Once in Longarone, just before the town, turn right following signs for Pordenone or Vajont. After crossing the bridge over the Piave, turn left and follow the main road until you reach a few hairpin bends to the tunnels that precede the sadly famous Vajont dam. Just above on the left is the huge cliff.
- Crag: Erto
- N. Routes: 195
- Level: 3b/9a
- Height: 500 mt.
Exposure: It climbs from September to May; in the summer afternoon after 5pm. Exposure: SOUTH. In the BIG sector it is also possible to climb on rainy days thanks to the overhanging overhang of the gym. In the no-big sector, on summer and windy days, it is possible to climb after a substantial rain even after just 2 hours.
- Gear: Excellent with resinated taps and fixes, stops with a descending chain. 'Climbing very technical and often not very intuitive.
- Rock: Yellow limestone with small plates, often greased.
N 46.2702º/E 12.3339º
N 46.2699º/E 12.3323º
- Coordinates Precision:
- Mainteners / Best Wikiers: emaborsa: 338, ludovica19: 6, up96: 2, Harrybo: 2,
- Update: 24/04/2017
- Reads: 39726
There are no pics in the gallery, click below to add them: