- "Liscia Palazzo" is a limestone wall about 120m high with its peak reaching 1344m. Today the crag offers more than 20 sports routes ranging from 5b to 7a +, with average difficulty of 6b / 6c (French degree), also has a multipith path (of 5 pitches) that comes directly to the summit where you can enjoy a wide panorama that it goes from the majella, to the remaining M. Pizi and its extensive forests, to the Chietine hills and, on clear days, the coast and the Adriatic sea.
- Section: abruzzo
- Access: A few hundred meters before reaching Palena (13km from the Masseria), take the road to Torricella; Follow it for 5.9km, with the wall of Liscia Palazzo that appears increasingly evident, up to a sharp curve on the left where there is a junction with bar (open) and a narrow asphalt road and a bit 'ruined that bends to the right. Follow it for 800 meters to an old casottino on the left where you park. '' NOTE: the area is used for grazing cows, try to leave as much as possible the passage. '' From the parking lot, immediately head towards the wall, immediately passing a low voltage fence (be careful, there may be 12 Volt current, useful gloves) that you climb over trying not to damage it. The track to follow is visible just beyond the fence and continues well marked with orange, rocky and green stamps, up to the wall that can be reached in about 15-20min at most. Recommended long trousers due to brambles present (despite various cleaning operations) in the first non-wooded part of the trail.
- Crag: Liscia Palazzo
- N. Routes: 24
- Level: 5b/7a+
- Height: 1220 mt.
- Gear: 10mm bolts and chains with carabiner.
- Rock: Climbing mainly on plate, and plate with holes, more rarely cracks and dihedral.
N 41.9704º/E 14.1859º
N 41.9674º/E 14.1799º
- Coordinates Precision:
- Mainteners / Best Wikiers: rinaldo: 13,
- Update: 30/06/2013
- Reads: 41961
There are no pics in the gallery, click below to add them:
|1||Le VieLe Vie||24||5b/7a+|