- Perticara is one of the most beautiful and historic crags in the area. The Falesia is located at the base of a cliff overlooking the town.
- Section: emilia-romagna
- Access: Reach the country of Perticara, follow the signs for the Mining Museum. Before reaching the building (about 60m before), the cliff is already visible.
- Crag: Perticara
- N. Routes: 28
- Level: 4b+/7c
- Height: 830 mt.
- Gear: G.Renzi, P.Missiroli, A.Ricci, E.Borin
- Rock: Very compact sandstone. Good in adherence
N 43.9064º/E 12.2431º
N 43.9074º/E 12.2441º
- Coordinates Precision:
- Mainteners / Best Wikiers: Piro: 4, enrhy: 3, davide1986: 3, rplacuzzi: 1,
- Update: 01/12/2014
- Reads: 35385
There are no pics in the gallery, click below to add them: