- Falesia of Alpe Boracche: Valsesia.
- Section: piemonte
- Access: On the state road "299" that leads to Alagna, past the town of Campertogno, just before Mollia, follow the road that turns left and crosses the river Sesia up to the hamlet Rusa. The approach is long and not really easy due to the natural conformity of the territory. The path to follow is not always clear. From Rusa you leave the car and continue on the path "79" to the Boracche Alps. The time to climb up to the cliffs is about an hour and a half with a good pace and backpacking. The path is not trivial because it is often wet and crossed by rivulets and you walk, for a good 70% on large boulders, smooth and wet, sometimes covered with moss. Once you reach the space where you can see the cliffs there is about a quarter of an hour to go under them, making their way in the middle of an uncultivated meadow, surpassing (on the right) a group of stone houses. On the left the central sector while above the huts the "Madagascar" sector, both reachable in 5 '.
- Crag: Alpe Boracche
- N. Routes: 40
- Level: 5c/7b
- Height: 1230 mt.
Exposure: The two cliffs are exposed to the south so in the sun all day leaving the possibility of climbing all year including winter when there is no snow.
- Gear: All the ways are equipped with stainless steel fixture diameter 10 with the always double-chain Raumer stops and carabiner except on the routes of multiple pulls where the latter are formed by a fix with a ring and another fix connected to each other by a cord ring. Spiral gym almost interamed from below, by the local mountain guide Alberto Zucchetti .
- Rock: Very nice granite, characterized by beautiful cracks alternating with very compact plates, which allow a varied climbing and the possibility of using quick protections on the routes of more shots from which you always go down in double along the ascent route.
N 45.8099º/E 8.0308º
N 45.8109º/E 8.0318º
- Coordinates Precision:
- Mainteners / Best Wikiers: lennyp: 2,
- Update: 25/08/2016
- Reads: 26254