- Anduins crag. Very comfortable crag, suitable for winter.
- Section: friuli-v.g.
- Access: Reach Spilimbergo through the A28 (Pordenone) or the A23 (Udine). Continue to Pinzano and then to Anduins. Do not enter the town but continue on the main road after 300 m. the crag and the parking on the left are visible. About 100 m. first on the dstra there is a farm where you can take the maps of the cliff
- Crag: Anduins
- N. Routes: 128
- Level: 3b/8a
- Height: 850 mt.
Exposure: South. The best time is between October and April. During the summer it is preferable to climb in the most shaded areas.
- Gear: The nailing is excellent with resinated taps and very close spit, and to stop chains with carabiner.
- Rock: Compact gray limestone variously concreted. Climbing very technical and often not very intuitive.
N 46.2367º/E 12.9703º
N 0.0000º/E 0.0000º
- Coordinates Precision:
- Mainteners / Best Wikiers: Marangon: 2,
- Update: 02/12/2017
- Reads: 45721
There are no pics in the gallery, click below to add them: