- The steak is one of the most beautiful cliffs in Valle d'Aosta. Located between Bard and Donnas it can be considered the most popular and popular climbing gym in the area. WARNING! Falesia forbidden to access and climbing by municipal ordinance due to the danger of rocky detachments
- Section: valle-d-aosta
- Access: Coming from Ivrea on the state road n ° 26 overcome the village of Donnas and after 500 meters beyond you have to take a small road on the right following the signs for the fort of Bard. 'As soon as the road turns into a cobbled street you can see on the right the gigantic blade of the Bistecca.
- Crag: Bistecca
- N. Routes: 25
- Level: 4a/7b+
- Height: 300 mt.
Exposure: Southwest. The cliff is inside a valley. In the winter period in the shade since the early afternoon.
- Rock: Gneiss very good. Climbing varies. from the overhanging plaque.
N 45.6059º/E 7.7488º
N 45.6043º/E 7.7519º
- Coordinates Precision:
- Mainteners / Best Wikiers: iltrex: 1, lennyp: 1,
- Logistic: WARNING! Falesia forbidden to access and climbing by municipal ordinance due to the danger of rocky detachments
- Update: 22/09/2014
- Reads: 34177
There are no pics in the gallery, click below to add them: