- Also known as the rock gym of S. Siro di Lasino. It is a rocky rampart located near the Church of S. Siro with 81 streets, with lengths between 8 and 50 meters to more shots and degree of difficulty between 5b and 8a +; resistance climbing. Ropes 60 meters long are recommended. Convenient for families. From Arco take the SS 45 bis towards Trento. After 5 km, at the junction for Dro, turn right and follow the Valle di Cavedine SP 84. Go through the villages of Drena, Vigo, Brusino, Cavedine, Stravino and finally reach Lasino (about 19 km from Arco). Passing in the village, always on the main road, you get to a roundabout and take the road on the left that goes into the fields. Just after 20 meters turn right, soon you will meet the capitals and the road will begin to climb up to the church of S. Siro, pass it and before starting the descent, on the right you get to the parking lot.
- Section: trentino-alto-adige
- Access: Approximately 7 minutes walk from the car follow the obvious downhill trail.
- Crag: San Siro
- N. Routes: 81
- Level: 5b/8a+
- Height: 490 mt.
Exposure: South. It can be visited all year round, even during the hottest months (late afternoon). At the base of the cliff there is always a lot of shade. The best seasons are spring and autumn.
- Gear: R. Bassi, D. Bonvecchio, O. Celva, R. Larcher and others.
- Rock: Overhangs, roofs and plates.
N 46.0274º/E 10.9709º
N 46.0254º/E 10.9730º
- Coordinates Precision:
- Mainteners / Best Wikiers: zoppolo: 265,
- Logistic: GGeneral Information about climbing in the Sarca Valley: Stadler-Markus
- Update: 16/10/2016
- Reads: 35324