- Crag of Cajada. The cliff is divided into two sectors, one in plaque with difficult fingers and technical shots and the other overhanging with very beautiful and very physical routes.
- Section: veneto
- Access: From the highway before Longarone there is the village of Faè, where 50 m before a glassworks turn left and go up for 200 m then take a dirt road on the left follow it for 500 m and then turn right and find after about 5 km wall under which it stands.
- Crag: Cajada
- N. Routes: 34
- Level: 6a+/8c
- Height: 1000 mt.
Exposure: South, South-East. Recommended Autumn and Spring
- Gear: The riveting is excellent.
- Rock: Vertical and overhanging limestone.
N 46.2400º/E 12.2822º
N 46.2409º/E 12.2822º
- Coordinates Precision:
- Mainteners / Best Wikiers: lennyp: 1, Climb0n3: 1,
- Logistic: Attention: the crag is inside the Belluno Dolomites National Park, therefore the utmost respect for flora and fauna is recommended.
- Update: 30/06/2013
- Reads: 22315
There are no pics in the gallery, click below to add them:
There are no yet video linked. Add one!:
|1||Le VieLe Vie||34||6a+/8c|