- Falesia of Monte Strabut better known as Illeggio, Tolmezzo (UD). The Falesia presents itineraries for all tastes and difficulties, some streets are greased in the lower part.
- Section: friuli-v.g.
- Access: From Udine take the highway to Tarvisio exit at La Carnia, continue until Tolmezzo, 50 km. From Tolmezzo follow the road to Illegio, abundant signage, after a couple of kilometers on the left you can not see the spectacular central wall just above a large parking lot, with a fountain of water.
- Crag: Monte Strabut
- N. Routes: 41
- Level: 5c/8b
- Height: 350 mt.
Exposure: Summer crag because of the rather cold wind that rages on winter days.
- Gear: All the streets are equipped with chain and resin pegs.
- Rock: Plaque and overhang.
N 46.4102º/E 13.0421º
N 46.4112º/E 13.0431º
- Coordinates Precision:
- Mainteners / Best Wikiers: Climb0n3: 1,
Add Links from Web
- Update: 17/09/2016
- Reads: 32049
There are no pics in the gallery, click below to add them: