- Flared or rounded applets with holes and organ pipes on the overhangs. The routes vary from a height ranging from 15 to 25 meters in length. Its usability is almost total we climb especially in winter.
- Section: veneto
- Access: Driving along the Valsugana state road towards Trento, at the crossroads of the Carpanè (Valstagna) traffic light, turn left towards the town center. After passing the bridge, continue to the right and then after about two hundred meters to the left in the direction of Foza. Route all 20 hairpin bends and past the curving tunnel, at the left of a quarry, take the first side to the right (Val Capra), after about another hundred meters turn right again pex the village of " Ori "and" Biasia "always taking the main road through a forest and at the exit of the latter you park on the right. From here continuing on foot for two hundred meters we still find houses and a private space always placed on the right. At this parking lot, an evident path leads down to the Biasia crag in 5 min and connects to the CAI path n. 781.
- Crag: Biasia
- N. Routes: 100
- Level: 5b/8a
- Height: 950 mt.
- Gear: Spit diam. 10mm stainless steel and carabiners at stops. Curated by: Abrate Giulio, Corezzola Stefano, Cusinato Diego.
- Rock: Limestone Gray and pink on the plates and yellow on the overhangs with flat holes and organ pipes.
N 45.8830º/E 11.6487º
N 0.0000º/E 0.0000º
- Coordinates Precision:
- Mainteners / Best Wikiers:
- Biblio: The Guide "Arrampicare a Foza - The Biasia crag" is available with more detailed information and advice on the cliff at: "Up and Down Sports" Via Riva del Grappa, 55 Cittadella -PD- "Caffè Centrale" Piazza IV Novembre, 23 Carpanè of San Nazario
Add Links from Web
- Update: 30/06/2013
- Reads: 36954
There are no pics in the gallery, click below to add them: