- Small size crag from a former quarry, with 28 single pitches that range from 6c to 8b + with lengths ranging from 18 to 25 meters in length. In case of rain it gets wet quickly.
- Section: veneto
- Access: Take the road to Cima Grappa which starts from the crossing of Romano d'Ezzelino near Bassano del Grappa. Arrived in Costalunga, at the Restaurant-Pizzeria Al Passatore, Take a small road uphill that starts on the left ten meters before the restaurant. Follow the road even when it becomes a dirt road; at its end park (with judgment). Take the carriageway for the disabled and after about 300 meters on the right, you will find the Cavetta ", a small but very challenging site with still some possibilities, continuing for another 300 meters you will reach the Costalunga cliff.
- Crag: Costalunga
- N. Routes: 27
- Level: 6b+/8b+
- Height: 800 mt.
Exposure: South / South-West The sun comes mid-morning and climbs until it sets
- Gear: Spit diam. 10 mm stainless steel
- Rock: Plates more or less overhanging, characterized by cracks and cleats.
N 45.8068º/E 11.7410º
N 0.0000º/E 0.0000º
- Coordinates Precision:
- Mainteners / Best Wikiers:
- Biblio: The "FALESIE DEL GRAPPA" Guide is available at the "Su & Giu Sport" sports shop Via Riva del Grappa, 55 Cittadella -PD-
Add Links from Web
- Update: 30/06/2013
- Reads: 23675
There are no pics in the gallery, click below to add them: