Small crag, with 32 single pitches of max 20 meters built on a former quarry, its usability goes from March to October.
Access: We take the road to Cima Grappa which starts from the crossing of Romano d'Ezzelino near Bassano del Grappa. Arrived at the 5th hairpin bend, take a dirt road that starts from the same and continue along the road that passes next to figures and games for children, until you get under the cliff.
- Crag: San Floriano
- N. Routes: 32
- Level: 5a/7a
- Height: 700 mt.
Exposure: EST, therefore in the shade in the afternoon
- Gear: A 10 mm stainless steel bolt by: Lorenzo Lessio and Giulio Abrate
- Rock: Red scale, vertical plaques with sharp notches.
- Coordinates Precision:
- Mainteners / Best Wikiers:
- Biblio: The "FALESIE DEL GRAPPA" guide is available at the "Su & Giu Sport" sports shop Via Riva del Grappa, 55 Cittadella -PD-
Add Links from Web
- Logistic: Now things have changed ... you have to leave the car at the bar of the dirt road and continue on foot for about 10 minutes ...
- Update: 25/08/2013
- Reads: 29120
There are no pics in the gallery, click below to add them:
||Le VieLe Vie