- Arco is certainly one of the places with the most crags in its area. It is one of the most famous places in Italy offering almost everything for everyone. It boasts over 50 cliffs of every difficulty and every inclination, from easy plaque to extreme overhang, ideal cliffs for every technique.
- Section: trentino-alto-adige
- Access: Highway A22 Brennero-Modena. Exit Rovereto Sud - Lake Garda. Highway 240 towards Arco.
- Crag: Arco
- N. Routes: 0
- Height: 100 mt.
Exposure: It varies from sector to sector
- Gear: D. Depretto, R. Larcher, R. Schere; G. Groaz and companions Almost always excellent spitting.
- Rock: Stunning limestone with plaques, notches and reeds
N 45.9204º/E 10.8700º
N 45.9214º/E 10.8709º
- Coordinates Precision:
- Mainteners / Best Wikiers: marika85: 1, lennyp: 1, Ritmo: 1, Climb0n3: 1,
- Biblio: "ARCO FALESIE, The places of sport climbing" Diego Depretto, Margareth Eisendle Editions Adventures, 1999 Climbing Guide Black and white photographs Black and white drawings Italian - German
Add Links from Web
- Update: 22/05/2017
- Reads: 66327
There are no pics in the gallery, click below to add them: