- Small conglomerate crag, well equipped and cool in summer. Dedicated to Rita and Giorgio Graffer.
- Section: trentino-alto-adige
- Access: Park in the sports area of Vason and follow the CAI signs indicating the Rock Gym .... approach 10 '
- Crag: Falesia Graffer
- N. Routes: 17
- Level: 3a/7b
- Height: 1610 mt.
Exposure: West. fresh in the morning and friable throughout the summer given the altitude of over 1600mt
- Gear: resinate ferments and chains with ring. as of today July 2018 in excellent condition.
- Rock: Conglomerate
N 46.0404º/E 11.0555º
N 46.0418º/E 11.0585º
- Coordinates Precision:
- Mainteners / Best Wikiers: DanieleP79: 23,
- Logistic: also suitable for families with children. there is a ferrata that allows you to reach the chains from above. The suspended cable can only be used with local mountain guides.
- Update: 09/07/2018
- Reads: 1709