Crag discovered in the 70s that is part of the group of cliffs around the Serra U Pingu
Access: Coming from Bastia it is located on the SX just before the memorial and the Col du Teghime. The equipped part is only a small part of the rocky complex.
- Crag: Monte Canarincu
- N. Routes: 20
- Level: 3c/7a
- Height: 490 mt.
- Gear: spit (to date, June 2018 a little dated)
- Rock: Limestone metamorphic (cipolin in layers)
- Coordinates Precision:
- Mainteners / Best Wikiers:
- Biblio: Faleises de Corse
Add Links from Web
- Logistic: Park in the clearing and go down the path (spiny) towards the lower rock bar. 10-15 minutes, not very suitable for small children
- Update: 09/07/2018
- Reads: 309
There are no pics in the gallery, click below to add them: