Metamorphic Limestone crag with about 20 very technical routes
Access: on the road that connects Bastia to Patrimonio, descending from the Col du Teghime the cliff is on the left there is a hairpin bend on the right. open space to park. in the shade in the morning. beautiful view on the Gulf of St.Florent
- Crag: U Tipponu
- N. Routes: 19
- Level: 3a/7a+
- Height: 420 mt.
Exposure: North-West in the shade in the morning in the summer. Pleasant even at sunset. Moist and cold all winter months.
- Gear: recently bolted. Historic nailing of the CAF Bastia (Philippe Ollandini, Antoine Dolovici, Pierre Pietri)
- Rock: Metamorphic limestone (Cipollino, in layers), plaque mostly supported.
- Coordinates Precision:
- Mainteners / Best Wikiers:
- Biblio: Falaises de Corse
Add Links from Web
- Logistic: approaching 0 minutes, a base that is also suitable for children
- Update: 09/07/2018
- Reads: 739
There are no pics in the gallery, click below to add them: