- On the walls of the Pietra Perduca have recently been equipped some sports routes, generally easy, which allow a climbing characteristic on rock-like conglomerate.
- Section: emilia-romagna
- Access: From Piacenza follow the SS 45 of the Val Trebbia up to Perino; Once you have passed the village, turn right towards Donceto. Continue now along the narrow steep road following the signs for Montà where you leave the car. From the small town you follow a comfortable and obvious dirt road that in about 10 'leads to the base of the Stone. You can reach the Perduca Stone also from Travo; After crossing the village, continue towards Bobbiano and, after passing the cemetery, continue along the road that leads to the village of Pietra. Just before reaching the houses, at a bend to the right, leave the car and follow an easy path that leads to a slight downhill at 20 'at the base of the Pietra Perduca.
- Crag: Pietra Perduca
- N. Routes: 15
- Level: 2c/5c
- Height: 510 mt.
Exposure: South West, in the sun from morning to evening. at Pietra Perduca it is possible to climb all year round; the ideal period is from October to April, while in summer you can climb well in the morning
- Gear: excellent and close to 10mm stainless steel taps, ideal for those who want to take the first steps of climbing in safety; the stops are all equipped with chain and drop ring. To travel the streets are enough 13 referrals and a 70m rope. the nailing of the itineraries was coordinated by Luigi Gatti and Eugenio Pinotti with the collaboration of the Vigili del Fuoco of Piacenza, Lucio Calderone and Piero Repetti.
- Rock: ophiolite. technical support plate
N 44.8501º/E 9.4891º
N 44.8471º/E 9.4881º
- Coordinates Precision:
- Mainteners / Best Wikiers: teoverde: 19, Climb0n3: 4, AirRaidSiren: 1,
- Biblio: http://www.lacavallerizza.info/cavallerizza/falesia-di-pietra-perduca/
Add Links from Web
- Update: 27/08/2018
- Reads: 2564