Falesia Rifugio 7 Selle
- Rifugio 7 Selle, Palù del Fersina, Val dei Mochéni
- Section: trentino-alto-adige
- Access: Climb to Frotten in Vàl dei Mocheni and park at the paid parking lot, or in the village for free, stretching about 20 '. Go up to the shelter 7 Selle 1h / 1h15 'approximately. The crag is 20 'from the shelter on the walls of the Colombara.
- Crag: Falesia Rifugio 7 Selle
- N. Routes: 6
- Level: 5c/6c
- Height: 2150 mt.
Exposure: exposure to the South-East, about 2100 mslm, evaluate well weather and temperatures in the intermediate seasons, not usable in winter.
- Gear: Nailed to Fix. Fix to Fix and chain with closed ring
- Rock: Porphyry of the Lagorai
N 46.1338º/E 11.3973º
N 46.1297º/E 11.3702º
- Coordinates Precision:
- Mainteners / Best Wikiers: DanieleP79: 8,
- Logistic: Small Falesia at high altitude, about 2100mt, normal hiking and mountain-related dangers. Rif.7 Selle a few minutes and often open on weekends
- Update: 08/11/2017
- Reads: 2594
|1||Falesia RifugioFalesia Rifugio||6||5c/6c|