Arco - Massi delle Traole (Nago)
- Large limestone boulders at the foot of the famous cliff of Nago. Very easy routes, well equipped for beginners and children. Easy access with flat spaces at the base of boulders suitable for families.
- Section: trentino-alto-adige
- Access: From Arco head towards Rovereto to reach the village of Nago. At the roundabout take the third exit towards Rovereto, pass a traffic light and just 100 meters later turn right and follow the signs for "Monte Baldo". Straight on for 100 meters, turn left, another 100 meters and turn right into a small road in the vineyards. Continue straight ahead until you reach a capital, turn left onto a narrow road that is first paved and then cemented to the parking lot.
- Crag: Arco - Massi delle Traole (Nago)
- N. Routes: 18
- Level: 3a/6b+
- Height: 360 mt.
Exposure: East / south / west / north
- Gear: Alpine guides MMove on behalf of the municipality of Drena.
N 45.8687º/E 10.8955º
N 45.8708º/E 10.8931º
- Coordinates Precision:
- Mainteners / Best Wikiers: zoppolo: 33,
- Update: 06/09/2017
- Reads: 2432
There are no pics in the gallery, click below to add them: