- Usually warm crag that dries quickly. Ideal in the middle seasons.
- Section: veneto
- Access: Park where indicated on the map. Climb to the Roman road, once taken take the track towards the church of S. Andrea. After 15 minutes of walking you will find the wall on the left, if the lower access is infested by the brambles to reach the end of the cliff, where the wood begins and enter from there.
- Crag: Polpet
- N. Routes: 11
- Level: 5b/7a
- Height: 530 mt.
Exposure: It takes sun: in summer you can cook.
- Gear: The protections are a spit, to be revised, especially the non-approved stops. Overall they are good.
- Rock: white limestone very compact, often cracked and worked by water.
N 46.1920º/E 12.2787º
N 46.1866º/E 12.2772º
- Coordinates Precision:
- Mainteners / Best Wikiers: Saf_climb: 14,
- Logistic: The cliff is often invaded by vegetation, bringing something to prune if you want to contribute to the order.
- Update: 07/03/2017
- Reads: 2200
There are no pics in the gallery, click below to add them: