Trodena - Molini
- Falesia located in the extreme south of Alto-Adige, near Trodena.
- Section: trentino-alto-adige
- Access: Exit at the toll booth of Ora, the second after that of Trento north. Follow the directions for the village of Montagna and reach the center. From there follow the narrow road to Trodena until you reach the isolated hotel "Zur Muhle" (at the mill) recognizable by the water mill wheels and the wooden channel suspended above the road. There is possible to park. Go along the road towards the valley, on the right side you will immediately see a sign indicating the gym. 5-10 minutes of trail. The outline of the wall is on the spot in a bulletin board hanging from the rock. There is a third sector of which the relationship does not exist. It is characterized by more demanding routes than the other 2 and is traceable thanks to a sign placed on one of the hairpin bends upstream of the hotel (then continuing the road with the car).
- Crag: Trodena - Molini
- N. Routes: 67
- Level: 3a/7a
- Height: 1000 mt.
Exposure: South, climbing all year round.
- Gear: Great.
- Rock: Climbing on limestone, vertical sector in notches, SX sector also a little overhanging.
N 46.3218º/E 11.3493º
N 46.3228º/E 11.3503º
- Coordinates Precision:
- Mainteners / Best Wikiers: emaborsa: 216, petty: 3, SimonRussi: 2, NikolayV: 2,
- Update: 26/04/2017
- Reads: 51541
There are no pics in the gallery, click below to add them: