Cortaccia - Morderplotta
- The cliff is in the extreme south of Alto-Adige, in Cortaccia, on the wine route (Bassa Atesina).
- Section: trentino-alto-adige
- Access: 20 minutes from Trento. From Cortaccia take towards Favogna / Fennberg. At 100 meters after the fourth bend, turn right into a narrow country road. It is a steep road to climb to the second bend, where we find a small parking for 5 or 6 cars. Continue on foot until the next bend (hairpin bend of the ninth station of the via crucis) and take the dirt road; 1 minute on foot. The streets are all presented in succession with the names that appear at the foot of the street.
- Crag: Cortaccia - Morderplotta
- N. Routes: 46
- Level: 6a/8a
- Height: 650 mt.
Exposure: Exposure to the south / east, also practicable in winter. Recommended months: from Feb to Jun and from Set to Nov.
- Gear: Great.
- Rock: Climbing varies, on vertical limestone or a little overhanging; flares and notches.
N 46.3173º/E 11.2125º
N 46.3175º/E 11.2146º
- Coordinates Precision:
- Mainteners / Best Wikiers: emaborsa: 61,
- Update: 22/07/2016
- Reads: 29982
|1||Le VieLe Vie||46||6a/8a|