Arco - San Martino (Massone)
- New 2015 cliff dedicated to families, located near the historic Policromuro di Massone crag. Divided into two sectors: the Kids sector, an inclined plate with 9 lines of 3 ° / 4 ° degree dedicated to the characters of ICE AGE, and the Junior sector, a sub-vertical wall with 8 lines of 5 ° / 6 ° degree dedicated to adventures of Harry Potter.
- Section: trentino-alto-adige
- Access: From Arco take the state road 45 bis, towards Trento. After 600 meters turn right to Massone. (It is advisable to park in the village and walk to the crag, about 20 minutes, avoiding entering the olive trees.) Also reachable by a short walk from the center of Arco and the camping area. From the village of Massone reach the church of San Martino. Go up the asphalt road entering the olive trees towards Policromuro; the cliff is evident on the left. Southern slopes of the promontory (or hill) of Vastrè, south of the Policromuro cliff.
- Crag: Arco - San Martino (Massone)
- N. Routes: 17
- Level: 3a/6b
- Height: 140 mt.
- Gear: Municipality of Arco
- Rock: Easy inclined plate, vertical wall.
N 45.9274º/E 10.8999º
N 45.9243º/E 10.8967º
- Coordinates Precision:
- Mainteners / Best Wikiers: zoppolo: 31,
- Biblio: At the top of the cliff, accessible by an easy path, a lookout terrace has been created. This is where the trail starts that leads to the Trenches of Vastrè of the First World War and to the Oolite Quarries of Bosco Caproni in some ten minutes.
Add Links from Web
- Update: 26/09/2017
- Reads: 6867