- This cliff is the work of Imbrosciano and is mainly suitable for beginners, as the grades are all around the 5th.
- Section: lazio
- Access: From Rome, take the Rome-Naples motorway and exit the A1 at the Cassino exit. You reach Cassino by the highway and from there you take the Casilina Sud towards Cervaro. After 4 km from Cassino, turn right onto Via Belvedere. After 2 km you park on the left side of the road near an olive grove. Although the rocky spur (the Falesia) is visible from the road, access to it is certainly not intuitive and quite steep. The installation of rockfall structures is also underway, which will complicate access to the cliff.
- Crag: Zingarolandia
- N. Routes: 15
- Level: 3b/6b+
- Height: 100 mt.
- Gear: Attention: the general state of the stops, the taps and the bolts is not the best. Some rings on the stops are rusted. The Petzl maneuver is necessary. The names of the streets are not indicated.
- Rock: It is a good limestone with hinges and edges. Easy progression on notches and holes with frequent oppositions never difficult.
N 41.4543º/E 13.8564º
N 41.4531º/E 13.8552º
- Coordinates Precision:
- Mainteners / Best Wikiers: NONNOMERDO: 8, lennyp: 1,
Add Links from Web
- Update: 11/11/2018
- Reads: 28626
Sentiero d'accesso dalla Via Belvedere
Foto nuove soste con moscettone a ghiera "RING SAFETY 13".
|1||Le VieLe Vie||15||3b/6b+|