- Falesia composed of a very compact porphyry, hidden in the woods above the city of Bolzano, on the Renon. Climbing notches and some artificial (excavated) holds. However, it is worth a visit, given the panorama it offers.
- Section: trentino-alto-adige
- Access: Coming from Bolzano or Bressanone head towards the Renon pass. Between the village of Collalbo and that of Longostagno follow the directions of the Egarter Restaurant where you can leave the car. Continue on foot, following the sign, keeping to the left towards Pemmern. Continue for a 15th minute until you cross a stream, after which take a path on the left that leads directly to the cliff.
- Crag: Mittelberg Grindlegg
- N. Routes: 53
- Level: 5a+/8a
- Height: 1450 mt.
- Rock: Porphyry. Recommended 70-meter rope.
N 46.5721º/E 11.4865º
N 46.5596º/E 11.4762º
- Coordinates Precision:
- Mainteners / Best Wikiers: emaborsa: 58,
- Logistic: Approach not short. about 20-25 minutes.
- Update: 11/06/2016
- Reads: 2619
There are no pics in the gallery, click below to add them: