Arco - Passo San Giovanni (Falesia)(Nago)
- One of the first spiked areas in Arco in the '70s. Four small sectors, three of these are boulders, only a little less than ten meters high and between these the first natural 8a of Valle del Sarca has been bolted. All around there are other smaller boulders where bouldering is common. The area is very quiet surrounded by woods, also ideal for families. In recent years, some nails have been replaced and brought closer together. Negative note: even if the routes deserve a ride, being a technical climbing on small jacks, the routes are very greasy and the sector D that is at the base of the mountain (supported / vertical) is dirty perhaps because it has not been visited in recent years .
- Section: trentino-alto-adige
- Access: From Arco head towards Rovereto (Strada Statale 240) to reach the village of Nago. Cross and continue straight on the state road until you reach the Passo San Giovanni and here you leave the car on the right in the small square in front of the block or immediately after left near the picnic area.
- Crag: Arco - Passo San Giovanni (Falesia)(Nago)
- N. Routes: 37
- Level: 4c/8a
- Height: 290 mt.
Exposure: South / West / North
- Gear: L. Cipriani, D. Depretto, G. Dorigatti, E. Dossi, D. Tonelli, F. Zenatti and others.
- Rock: Compact gray limestone.
N 45.8740º/E 10.9096º
N 45.8738º/E 10.9066º
- Coordinates Precision:
- Mainteners / Best Wikiers: zoppolo: 49, emaborsa: 28,
- Update: 04/09/2017
- Reads: 3199
There are no pics in the gallery, click below to add them: