- In the first and second sectors it climbs mainly in plaque, in the canyon sector there are strong overhangs that put a strain on the arms. Difficulties range from 7a to 8b with some shots of 6c, it also climbs on rainy days. After heavy rains, the 1st and 2nd sectors take a certain amount of time (1-2 days?) To dry, mainly due to infiltration of water from the ground above. In the scorpions sector the type of climbing is in the first stretch in slightly overhanging plaque with exits in strong precipice the roads go from 6b to 7c. In the field of ponds it climbs mainly on winter days in the morning until early afternoon; climbing type in overhang with plate exits, diff. from 6b to 7a.
- Section: lombardia
- Access: From Calusco d'Adda towards the Paderno bridge. Just before the bridge turn right and then left; park before the barrier (comply with the transit ban). Walk along the steep road that leads to the first sector in a few minutes. For the second sector continue for another 100 meters. For the canyon continue for a hundred meters along the dirt road, when the road turns decisively to the right take the path that starts on the left that in a few minutes leads to the entrance of the canyon. For the Laghetti crag from the deviation to the Canyon, continue along the dirt road. After some ups and downs you reach a clearing where the vegetation becomes sparser. On the right side a path (barred by trunks) that soon, going towards the river, leads to the cliff.
- Crag: Calusco (Paderno)
- N. Routes: 132
- Level: 3b/8b
- Height: 220 mt.
- Gear: The nailing in all sectors is with resin rings. The streets have been bolted by the untiring Alfio Formenti the canyon sector has been bolted by Giuseppe Bonfanti, Matteo Bielli, Marina Lecchi.
- Rock: climbing on a conglomerate with holes
N 45.6845º/E 9.4518º
N 45.6839º/E 9.4530º
- Coordinates Precision:
- Mainteners / Best Wikiers: paolocar88: 23, 4sentieri: 18, Climb0n3: 2, LoreXS: 1, Hydrophobia: 1, Dresus: 1, VERDON2012: 1,
- Biblio: Valli Bergamasche - Cliffs and modern routes by Yuri Parimbelli and Maurizio Panseri (South slope)
Add Links from Web
- Update: 19/02/2018
- Reads: 71147
There are no yet video linked. Add one!: