Arco - Piccola Dallas
- Unpopulated cliffs seen the street grades. Very compact and overhanging rock
- Section: trentino-alto-adige
- Access: The cliff is already known from the main road (SS45bis), coming from the north (Trento) heading towards Arco. Park the car at the parking lot in the Moletta locality, located to the right of the traffic light before arriving at Arco (same traffic light to go to the Massone crag). Walk back onto the main road and turn left, at the fork before the distributor turn right, at the Piccola Dallas restaurant take a right again. After about 50 meters on the right, you see a white gate. Enter (maximum respect, private property) and from here follow the gravel path uphill. Shortly after, at the first left corner, go up for obvious track to the Piccola Dallas sector: 5 minutes from the gate. For the Up sector; from the ledge of the last pitches to the left of the Piccola Dallas sector, continue for 40 meters, you will find a fixed rope that circumvents the corner (small ferratina) and leads to the base of the shots on a superior ledge. For the Espana sector, continue along the gravel path uphill until you pass a large boulder. Shortly after, on the right, the obvious sector: 15 minutes from the gate.
- Crag: Arco - Piccola Dallas
- N. Routes: 31
- Level: 6c+/8b
- Height: 200 mt.
Exposure: The high sector has more exposure to the north and during the summer the sun comes really late, after five o'clock, in the other seasons it does not arrive propio.
- Gear: Fabio Leoni and others.
N 45.9356º/E 10.9045º
N 45.9313º/E 10.8960º
- Coordinates Precision:
- Mainteners / Best Wikiers: zoppolo: 44, emaborsa: 29,
- Logistic: Be careful during the approach, everything is on private property.
- Update: 16/09/2016
- Reads: 2292
There are no pics in the gallery, click below to add them: