Arco - Nago (Nago)
- The Nago crag is one of the largest in the area, even one of the most popular since it has routes of all grades. But we must say that over the years it has also become beautiful oil. We must always keep in mind that it is a cliff where there is often the wind blowing from Lake Garda.
- Section: trentino-alto-adige
- Access: From Arco head towards Rovereto to reach the village of Nago. At the roundabout take the third exit towards Rovereto, pass a traffic light and just 100 meters later turn right and follow the signs for "Monte Baldo". Straight for 100 meters and turn left, another 100 meters and turn right into a narrow lane in the vineyards. Continue straight on until a capital, here you can choose to go left on a narrow road that is first paved and then cemented leading to the parking lot for the low sectors (ABCDE) or continue straight for about 2km that goes up to Monte Baldo for high sectors (FGH). You will notice the asphalt road that widens and on the left you will see the parking signs.
- Crag: Arco - Nago (Nago)
- N. Routes: 157
- Level: 3a/V+
- Height: 360 mt.
- Gear: L. Colò, D. Depretto, S. Merighi, R. Larcher, M. Bock, Trentino Alpine Guides and others.
N 45.8691º/E 10.8954º
N 45.8708º/E 10.8930º
- Coordinates Precision:
- Mainteners / Best Wikiers: emaborsa: 144, zoppolo: 141,
- Update: 17/09/2017
- Reads: 5136
There are no yet video linked. Add one!:
|1||Settore A - Settore BassoSettore A - Settore Basso||29||4a/7b+|
|2||Settore B - Settore MangustaSettore B - Settore Mangusta||23||5b/8c+|
|3||Settore C - Bucking BroncoSettore C - Bucking Bronco||5||6c+/9a|
|4||Settore D - La MandriaSettore D - La Mandria||19||3a/7c|
|5||Settore E - Centrale / SpleenSettore E - Centrale / Spleen||45||4a/7c|
|6||Settore F - SpleenSettore F - Spleen||6||5b/6c|
|7||Settore G - Il TassoSettore G - Il Tasso||11||6a+/7b|
|8||Settore H - I CiclopiSettore H - I Ciclopi||19||4b/V+|