Chiarano - Bus de la Stria
- Falesia divided into two sectors. One presenting a placconata, the other an overhang. However, the few routes are all from 6b upwards.
- Section: trentino-alto-adige
- Access: From Arco, first follow the signs to Laghel and then to Vigne and Chiarano. Before clarifying it passes under an arch. If you have a larger vehicle than a normal car, it is better to leave it not to continue and leave in the center of Chiarano. Otherwise continue until you get near the Placchi di Baone. From here walk to the left following the path / cobblestone road, always keep to the left.
- Crag: Chiarano - Bus de la Stria
- N. Routes: 20
- Level: 6b/8a+
- Height: 200 mt.
- Gear: Roberto Bassi, Bembe, Aspiring Alpine Guides Group
- Rock: Plates and overhangs
N 45.9243º/E 10.8766º
N 45.9240º/E 10.8714º
- Coordinates Precision:
- Mainteners / Best Wikiers: emaborsa: 23,
- Logistic: The cliff is located on a private property, therefore maximum respect.
- Update: 29/05/2016
- Reads: 2170
There are no pics in the gallery, click below to add them: