Arco - Le piazzole (Padaro)
- Beautiful cliff that deserves at least one visit. Rock very compact, fun, partly on rods of excellent quality and still with a lot of grip. Beautiful view on Lake Garda. The approach is challenging, about 30 minutes on an uphill path.
- Section: trentino-alto-adige
- Access: From Arco follow the signs to the hospital, then to Varignano. Once in the village take for Padaro and after 1 km of steep ascent to the top of the straight on the left before arriving in the village you will find some pitches on the roadside. Park here.
- Crag: Arco - Le piazzole (Padaro)
- N. Routes: 22
- Level: 5b/7b
- Height: 500 mt.
Exposure: Southeast, excellent exposure in the winter months.
- Gear: Municipality of Arco
- Rock: Calcarea, compact.
N 45.9314º/E 10.8604º
N 45.9281º/E 10.8635º
- Coordinates Precision:
- Mainteners / Best Wikiers: emaborsa: 25, zoppolo: 4,
- Update: 12/10/2017
- Reads: 4335
There are no pics in the gallery, click below to add them: