- Small crag near the village Sarche that gives the name to the cliff. The streets are almost all from the sixth degree .... therefore not very popular.
- Section: trentino-alto-adige
- Access: Reach the village of Sarche and at the roundabout in the center turn to Madonna di Campiglio or Ponte Arche. Approximately two hundred meters after the roundabout, just after the bridge, turn left (pay attention to the cyclists) and go down the road between the houses. Continue on the dirt road passing through a field of vineyards until you get back to the slopes of the mountain. Continue until you see a secondary road on the left that leads to the river bed, shortly after you will notice a little man of stones on the left and next to a path. This leads to the cliff in a few minutes, park the car in the pitches you find along the way.
- Crag: Sarche
- N. Routes: 21
- Level: 5c/7b+
- Height: 390 mt.
Exposure: Its exposure to the East makes it optimal in autumn and spring. In summer it may be too hot.
- Gear: M.Curti, G.Di Matteo
N 46.0392º/E 10.9442º
N 46.0386º/E 10.9454º
- Coordinates Precision:
- Mainteners / Best Wikiers: emaborsa: 26,
- Logistic: Parking lots are limited. Do not get in the way!
- Update: 24/05/2016
- Reads: 2370
There are no pics in the gallery, click below to add them: