- Perino is certainly the most famous crag in the province of Piacenza; the medium-easy level of the roads, the excellent bolting and the comfort of access make it a very popular place in all the months of the year. The crag has 60 shoots, many of which have been equipped in recent years.
- Section: emilia-romagna
- Access: From Piacenza to Bobbio along the SS 45 of the Trebbia valley: once you reach the village of Perino, from the main square take a left towards Bettola - Passo del Cerro. Just outside the village you park on the right in front of a dirt road with a bar that descends into the Perino stream (gravel pit with large square) and in short, easily wading the stream, you reach the base of the cliff (5 'from car). In case of difficult ford it is possible to reach the crag from above. Before entering the town of Perino (locality Due Bandiere) turn left with the Pillori direction; climb along the narrow asphalt road, then take the deviation to the Church Pillori on the right. Get off with the car over the church by parking comfortably beside the cemetery; from here on foot along an obvious and comfortable trail that goes down into the woods below and in 5 'leads to the base of the cliff.
- Crag: Perino
- N. Routes: 62
- Level: 3c/6c
- Height: 240 mt.
- Gear: They were different and should be particularly remembered N. Crudele and A. Golzi who discovered the cliff, F. Binelli, P. Cavallanti, A. Nani. In 1999 the wall was completely retooled by E. Pinotti with the help of numerous companions.
- Rock: Compact sandstone with notches, very sharp lists and cracks
N 44.8135º/E 9.5094º
N 44.8128º/E 9.5106º
- Coordinates Precision:
- Mainteners / Best Wikiers: ras78: 65, AirRaidSiren: 2, Fraulan: 2,
- Biblio: www.lacavallerizza.info
Add Links from Web
- Update: 27/08/2018
- Reads: 8195
|1||Settore principaleSettore principale||62||3c/6c|