Pra - Val di Cembra
- This cliff is hidden among the trees of Val di Cembra, a beautiful red porphyry that faces the sides of the river.
- Section: trentino-alto-adige
- Access: From Trento follow the signs for Lavis and Val di Cembra. Continue to Faver and then Segonzano. Immediately after a bridge there is a road that climbs to the left and leads to Piazzo, from here follow to Pra (next town). We recommend parking and continue on foot.
- Crag: Pra - Val di Cembra
- N. Routes: 56
- Level: 4b/7a+
- Height: 520 mt.
Exposure: The cliff is divided into two sectors. One is exposed to the west while the other to the east.
- Rock: Porphyry. Due to the nearby river the rock is often humid.
N 46.2001º/E 11.2531º
N 46.1923º/E 11.2506º
- Coordinates Precision:
- Mainteners / Best Wikiers: emaborsa: 59,
- Biblio: The river bed is very wide, possibility of pic nik.
Add Links from Web
- Logistic: The road to approach is very narrow, two cars do not pass us. It is advisable to park outside and enter on foot.
- Update: 09/04/2016
- Reads: 5627
There are no pics in the gallery, click below to add them: