A few meters from the sea of Villasimius. Rock climbing of an old granite quarry.
Access: From the parking lot follow the path to Cava Usai and continue along the seafront to the granite rocks.
- Crag: Villasimius - Cava Usai
- N. Routes: 0
- Height: 720 mt.
- Gear: Almost always excellent.
- Rock: Fine grained gray granite
- Coordinates Precision:
- Mainteners / Best Wikiers:
- Biblio: "Pietra di Luna" by Maurizio Oviglia
Add Links from Web
- Logistic: The second half of the approach path is on non-flat rocks.
- Update: 05/04/2016
- Reads: 4591
There are no pics in the gallery, click below to add them: