- Limestone cliff with sea view. Very pleasant landscape on the underlying Cala Fighera where it is possible to swim.
- Section: sardegna
- Access: From the parking lot follow a path that climbs towards the east, then descends towards the Cala and then goes back towards the obvious grottons.
- Crag: Cala Fighera
- N. Routes: 0
- Height: 10 mt.
- Gear: Nailing almost always excellent.
- Rock: White limestone
N 39.1835º/E 9.1617º
N 39.1823º/E 9.1587º
- Coordinates Precision:
- Mainteners / Best Wikiers: dan000: 1,
- Biblio: "Pietra di Luna" by Maurizio Oviglia.
Add Links from Web
- Logistic: good trail but sometimes a bit slippery
- Update: 04/04/2016
- Reads: 2292
There are no pics in the gallery, click below to add them:
There are no yet video linked. Add one!: