Cascata di Tret - Fondo
- The crag is located near the Tret waterfall, divided into two sectors on limestone rock, sometimes overhanging. We recommend a rope of at least 70 meters because of the length of the routes. Pay attention to the stones that move: the rock is not perfectly compact.
- Section: trentino-alto-adige
- Access: Climb the Val di Non towards Passo Palade (Merano). Follow the signs for Tret, the trail to the waterfall leaves near the Aurora hotel where there are twenty parking spaces. Continue on foot for about 15 minutes.
- Crag: Cascata di Tret - Fondo
- N. Routes: 17
- Level: 5a/6c+
- Height: 1070 mt.
Exposure: The crag takes little light because it is embedded in a wooded valley.
- Rock: limestone
N 46.4810º/E 11.1308º
N 46.4787º/E 11.1352º
- Coordinates Precision:
- Mainteners / Best Wikiers: emaborsa: 24, Saf_climb: 2,
- Update: 26/04/2017
- Reads: 2364
There are no pics in the gallery, click below to add them:
There are no yet video linked. Add one!: