San Romedio - San Zeno
- The cliff takes its name from the sanctuary located above the gorge. Presents gradie for most of the sixth grade, opened in 2002.
- Section: trentino-alto-adige
- Access: Climb the Val di Non until you reach the village of San Zeno. Follow the signs for the San Romeno gorge (and sanctuary) passing the first bridge to a parking lot on the left just before a path with a striking handrail. Continue on foot, the cliff is located along the path.
- Crag: San Romedio - San Zeno
- N. Routes: 30
- Level: 6a/7b+
- Height: 730 mt.
- Gear: Giuseppe Antonelli and Carlo Zottele (Smarano Climbing Association)
N 46.3698º/E 11.1054º
N 46.3696º/E 11.0971º
- Coordinates Precision:
- Mainteners / Best Wikiers: emaborsa: 33,
- Logistic: Be very careful not to drop rocks on the path below. Climbing in summer is not recommended due to the many pedestrians and risk of accidents!
- Update: 28/03/2016
- Reads: 3116
There are no pics in the gallery, click below to add them: